Human Resources Specialist - Payroll & Operations (Central, Singapore)
Our client is one of the biggest maritime players in the business. They are looking for a dynamic individual who will be managing the payroll and administratively supporting the HR team. The ideal candidate would need to have 3 - 4 years of managing end to end payroll process, need to be well-versed with Workday and a good team player and supporter.
Here are the responsibilities:
Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Manage and execute monthly payroll processes (Frontiers e-HR) and regular benefits administrations of the company
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of CPF, government-claim submissions (Maternity, Paternity, Childcare and NS claims), income tax (IR8A and IR21) matters
- Provide prompt update and accurate maintenance of employee database (Workday) and personnel files
- Support in providing inputs to update HR reports, budget report internal HR working templates, external statutory/labour market survey and headcount related reporting
- Monitor employees' work pass matters, probationary period, etc
- Review and update Employee Handbooks and Business Conduct Guidelines
- Maintain organisation charts and prepare monthly HR reports
- Support in the update of HR policies, processes, and procedures
- Participate in HR audit and liaison with internal and external auditors
- Coordinate and organise hr meetings and events when required
- Coordinate exit process: payroll, employee records, benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- 3 years of relevant experience in Payroll.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills, and a great team player.
- Well-versed with Workday system.