Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Our client is a leading SAAS business in the telecommunication space. A high growth and well funded start-up.
Reporting to the CFO, the FBP role will act as an operator as well as a strategist. As an operator, the FBP will act support the department in financial operations, business performance reporting and maintaining data integrity. As a strategist, the FBP will provide financial leadership to enable departments to meet financial objectives.
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
The FBP role is a global role based out of Singapore HQ and will give the candidate exposure to the fast growing B2B SaaS business and will require understanding both strategic and commercial aspects of business.
The candidate will work with the B2B SaaS department to support them on commercial decisions, budgeting, financial operations and reporting and enabling them to meet their financial KPIs.
Create accurate sales enablement pricing tool and deal margin profitability model to support business case approvals for new contracts
What You'll Do
- Be the key finance point of contact for the B2B SaaS department and build relationship with key business stakeholders and own budgeting, planning and forecasting process
- As an operator, the FBP will support business in financial operations, accounting expertise, maintaining financial data integrity and business performance reporting
- As a strategist, the FBP will need to understand the B2B SaaS department's business and financial objectives and support the stakeholders in financial planning, commercial negotiation
- Create accurate sales enablement pricing tool and deal margin profitability model to support business case approvals for new deals
- Review SaaS commercial contracts to understand financial construct, profitability of the contracts and key financial risks
Who You'll Be Working With
- FP&A team
- Controllership team
- Key stakeholders of departments (mainly B2B SaaS, Engineering)
What We Are Looking For
- 8-12 years work experience in a finance business partnering role, preferably with Technology/Engineering functions and can be an MBA/CPA or a CA
- Excellent knowledge and background in budgeting, performance reporting, financial operations and accounting
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Track record in implementing cost optimisation and efficiency improvement strategic exercises
- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Strong attention to detail
Singapore Citizen or PR Only!