We are hiring on behalf of a leading Shipowner company for their Singapore office.
The Treasury Manager reports to the AGM, Treasury & Reporting
Roles & Responsibilities:
? Role entails functional assistance for executing treasury & hedging functions
? Managing finance portfolio
? Preparation of the financing blueprint in light of capital procurement plans.
• Develop vessel finance structures, and financial structuring (in terms of SPVs)
• Working capital management, Withholding tax component, Daily Cash management
• Covenants management
• Hedging & hedge monitoring
• Renewal & Maintenance of the finance portfolio
• Accounting standard assessment
• Analyzing freight markets and relationship with paper markets
• Various insights of forex, interest rate and oil markets.
• Funds flow management for capital repayments
• Interaction/negotiation with banks on financial activities (CAPEX requirement)
• Loan Documentation
• Treasury performance analyses and reporting
• Carrying out periodical trades on forex, bunker, interest rates and FFAs
• Monthly FFA reporting, Interest expense reporting
• Quarterly Borrowing report, treasury report
• TSL MIS & reporting (Borrowing, OFAC, Sanctions, Share Holders Reports)
• Covenant management for the loans taken by the company Assistance to company secretarial functions pertaining to Board & Audit committee reporting & records
Carry out internal audits
Qualifications required: CA/CFA/CWA with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in the Shipping & Logistics industry
Educational Qualification required: CA/CWA/CPA or equivalent from reputed institutes in India, Singapore or abroad
Skill Sets required:
? Commercial & Basic Financial Modelling knowledge
? Good understanding of supply chain domain ? Program Management Skills ? Drive for Results ? Customer Orientation
? Strong Communication Skills, Good Presentation and Comprehension Skills
? Collaboration & Interpersonal Effectiveness
? Team Player
Singapore Citizen or PR only!