Are you looking to be a part of a new start-up commodity trading company in Singapore and be the first person to be employed?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be fully involved in setting up the company administration and office from scratch involving close co-ordination with overseas owner.
Our client is an established group with more than 14 years of strong presence within the LPG middle eastern market and looking to expand their horizons in Asia.
- Oversees daily administrative functions which include office space and layout, office leases and office maintenance.
- Formulates procedures and policies to ensure that office resources and equipment are correctly utilized.
- Reviews reports to analyse projections of budgeted G&A expenses and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
- Checks payment and journal vouchers.
- Operations - Ensure all aspects of office operations work smoothly, oversee the procurement process for the office, negotiate and build relationships with key suppliers
- Safety and security - Ensure compliance with security and safety standards
- Facilities and meeting management - Ensure all major events, meetings, visits are effectively managed
- Handle ongoing projects and initiatives
Please state your current salary, expect salary, and notice period.
Kindly apply or email email@example.com for a discussion.