Regional Finance Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Our client is a US medical device brand and is making its mark rapidly across Asia. The company is expanding and hence is looking to hire a Regional Finance Manager based in Singapore.
This role with report to the Senior FM for Asia and would be an integral part of the growing team based in Singapore.
The role will be a key member of 4 markets in Asia namely Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and oversees financial accounting/reporting and finance operation (AP, AR, Bank & Payment) with support from (Shared Service Center). He/she should also be prepared to spend time on hands on/routine tasks day in & day out.
- Manage and oversee finance operations including AP, AR, Bank and Payment, Interco cross charge with support from SSC
- Perform month end close and complete company's Asia region reporting package with support from EBS, provide instructions and review their output.
- Handle annual statutory audit, work with external tax advisor to file tax for Singapore and Vietnam entities.
- Support budget and quarterly forecast process
- Support internal control activities in accordance with internal group policies
- Manage new projects, improve processes and streamline systems as the company is going through a massive growth journey
- You must be a CA/ACCA or equivalent accounting degree with at least 2-3 years in a big 4 or tier 2 audit firm coupled with 5 plus years in a controllership role with an MNC
- You must have done full sets, good sound knowledge of the Asia region and be hands on at your controllership tasks
- You must be a team player and humility is one of the key traits that this organization looks for in a person
Singapore Citizen or PR Only!