Are you an HR Business partner looking to progress your career in a Regional role for a multinational shipping company?
About Our Client
Our client is a highly successful shipping conglomerate with a strong global presence. They also operate across a variety of businesses to provide a wide selection of products and services to a diversified portfolio of consumers. Due to business expansion, they are currently seeking a talented South East Asia HR Business Partner to work closely with their key stakeholders reporting directly to the APAC HR Business Partner
In this exciting SEA HRBP role, you will act as the key HR advisor/strategic partner to the Business Head and employees across the assigned markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and lead HR operations across SEA, solely responsible for managing end to end HR operations
- Involve, manage and support the entire recruitment process
- Work closely with business leaders and take a consultative approach, providing advise on driving Best Practices for the group
- Execute HR strategies for the team across SEA with a focus on Singapore HQ
- Lead talent management, employee relations, and career planning for 50 employees in Singapore and around 100 across the region
- Manage and follow up on the training and development plan for the group
- Collaborate closely with the country GM's to increase employee engagement, identify employee and business needs
- Assist in the review and analysis of company policies and practices to ensure they continue to support the organization’s needs.
- Ensure the group's policy are in line and in place with local legislation across SEA
- Assist/undertake specific projects and assignments as directed by the VP HR.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly creative and people-oriented individual, with a strong passion for driving the way of HR forward.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in HR Business Partner
- Well versed with SEA country labour regulations and manpower laws
- Prior experience working in shipping companies will be an advantage
- Proven track records in implementing HR programs in talent management
- Approachable with strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and able to be both hands-on and strategic role
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR to apply only
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in a newly created role.
- Regional portfolio with direct working relationships with Business Leaders.
- Competitive remuneration