Integr8 Fuels is the bunkering division of Navig8 Group, the world’s largest independent pool and commercial management service provider. Integr8 has grown to become a leading global bunker trading and brokerage service provider.
Working with shipowners and operators from its 11 offices worldwide, Integr8 helps customers to optimise their fuel procurement needs. With a global relationship base of vetted suppliers, and extensive knowledge and experience of vessel operations and local bunkering requirements, Integr8 delivers a market-leading quality of supply and service. Combining this service-led approach with the availability of substantial credit capacity, Integr8 enhances the logistics, timing, terms and pricing of bunker procurement for customers.
As part of its central focus on credit risk management, Integr8 has invested substantially in building credit risk management (CRM) systems and a highly-skilled team of credit professionals, based in London and Singapore, who oversee provision and management of credit to customers in the business.
With a core of very experienced credit managers and analysts in place, Integr8 is looking to recruit an energetic, self-motivated individual to join the team. While some Credit experience may be useful, it is not necessary; with an experienced team around them, Integr8 is looking for a candidate with the aptitude and motivation to develop credit risk management knowledge and skills in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- Analysis of financial statements, management reports and other sources of relevant credit assessment information;
- Preparation of comprehensive credit analysis and reviews of prospective and existing customers, suppliers and other counterparties;
- Provision of credit support and advice to traders and commercial teams to assist effective new business decision-making;
- Approval of new business using Integr8’s exposure management and reporting systems;
- As part of the Credit team, ensuring that Integr8’s credit policy and process framework is complied with;
- Liaison with banks, other credit providers and credit agencies – development of a network to assist in gathering relevant credit intelligence for effective decision-making;
- Supporting traders and commercial teams through involvement in customer meetings to facilitate a rounded view for credit consideration – this may involve periodic international travel.
- As an employee of the wider Navig8 Group, work with stakeholders across US, Europe, Dubai and Asia and build a network within the Group that can be used to support Credit’s role and activities.
- Strong analytical, communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivation, with an eagerness to learn and contribute;
- Self-confidence and self-awareness;
- Resilience in decision-making;
- Flexibility and innovation in credit analysis;
- Good MS Office skills (notably Excel);
- Languages (e.g. German; Dutch; Italian; Mandarin Chinese) would be an advantage, but not necessary.
- An interest and understanding of global economics, and the economic landscape in shipping particularly, would be an advantage but not necessary.