Senior Finance Analyst - Asia (FMCG)
The position’s primary responsibilities include supporting the Asia region business planning, analysis and reporting needs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Driving improved analytics and assisting the Director Finance Asia on projects such as risk/opportunity identification and forecasting, resource allocation, and competitive analysis. This position will also collaborate with the regional finance, commercial and marketing teams on analysis of the business results. Support for strategic projects across the region and collaboration with corporate and division FP&A teams.
What You Will Experience
Planning and Forecasting
- Support the annual and periodic planning, forecasting and processes. This includes accurately compiling, consolidating and submitting region plans and forecasts.
- Work with country/region finance teams to ensure that annual plans and periodic updates are submitted in the required timelines, to understand and communicate key assumptions and to assess risks/upsides to the country plans.
- Perform and assist the country/regions to consistently perform various business, competitive and financial analysis to identify key drivers of business performance and communicate these insights to inform business decisions.
- Provide SG&A reporting and analysis to the region.
- Provides ad hoc analytical support to Finance Director Asia and country businesses.
- Support regional revenue growth management projects and capability building.
- Collaborate with global advanced analytics team to develop and support global Tableau models for the Asia region.
- Drive continuous improvement on the analysis, reporting and insights within the region.
Business Reviews and Story telling
- Lead monthly and quarterly country business reviews including driving the process, templates, and presentations.
- Support the Asia region in identifying insights and consolidated regional financial and operational key performance drivers and preparation of the monthly/quarterly business review presentations to Emerging International Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business-related degree with 6-8 years related experience
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, preferably for a multinational FMCG/Pharmaceutical company
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of various software packages, particularly SAP, Business Warehouse or similar software, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,, etc.
- Experience with Tableau and external data such as IWSR, Nielsen a preference.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills(English and any other language in Asia is an advantage) with ability to discuss financial strategies and translate into actionable insights
- Exhibit the intellectual integrity and professional maturity to provide management with objective and impartial analysis
- Ability to independently plan and prioritize multiple diverse work projects
Singapore PR and Citizen only!