Senior Finance Manager, Operations [Bangkok Based]
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Cost control project management/ inventory valuation
- Strong leadership skills required
Our Client is one of global manufacturers and distributors company currently they are looking for Senior Finance Manager, Operations to standardize manufacturing processes/KPIs and provide manufacturing variance analysis against standard costing as well as key manufacturing KPIs driving key financial performance indicators on cost efficiency and profitability.
You will be a part of the Global Finance Division to assure appropriate inventory valuation and manage the plants performance analysis
- Act as trusted advisor to the Regional Director on costing and manufacturing matters, Provide financial oversight on the Sites costing and manufacturing KPIs.
- Partner with Plant Operation Director for budgeting and forecasting in terms of product and manufacturing cost with financial insight.
- Support annual strategic planning and budgeting processes including setting operational targets.
- Support the Operation to align manufacturing resources against market demand.
- Working with the operation team to provide manufacturing variance analysis on by product.
- Ensure accurate inventory valuation for the business as well as working capital control and cash Flow generation.
- Monitor manufacturing control effectiveness and develop/execute improvement plans to assure accurate financial reporting.
- Perform Capex evaluation and assessment and ensure local legal, Tax, Customs and other compliances.
The successful candidate should have proven track records in product costing, cost control project management, inventory valuation and manage the plants performance analysis, statutory reporting, audit tax, control and compliance and FP&A business partnering would be preferable
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA Thailand minimum of 15 years’ experience from global manufacturing environment and experience managing a team would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@Caliber8.sg Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 17S8670: Registration No. R1544539