About the job
Senior Financial Analyst (APAC/ SGD 6-7K)
We are looking for a highly driven and motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our fast-growing team here in APAC. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
- Work closely with the in-country Finance team, provide guidance and tools, to ensure that month-end closing tasks are completed by local team in a timely manner to make sure month-end closing timelines are met consistently.
- Drive timely journal entry postings of all weekly and monthly financial information and validate the accounting entries in SAP.
- Ensure that the Balance Sheet and P&L postings in SAP are done in accordance with IFRS and Group Reporting policies.
- Ensure intercompany postings are validated and correctly posted in SAP and LucaNet (the Group Financial Consolidate Reporting Tool).
- Provide in-depth analysis on Revenue and Costs for regional FP&A team during month-end reviews, monitor Key Performance Indicators and financial metrics, and ensure reporting accuracy.
- Lead monthly reconciliation of accounts between SAP and Lucanet.
- Liaise with Group Accounting team on Accounting Policies, its applications, and General Ledger Structure.
- Monitor cost trends on SAP and communicate any causes of unexpected variances.
- Continually automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve efficiency in financial reporting.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of Group Financial Reporting and New Markets Financial Reporting requirements.
What we are looking for:
- CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting.
- At least 5+ years of experience in maintaining full set of accounts and monthly General Ledger closing.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IFRS, financial reporting and internal controls.
- Hands-on working experience with finance systems such as SAP/ Oracle. Prior experience working with SAP system will be a plus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to bridge language barriers – you must be able to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people.
- Proficient numerical reasoning and logical thinking.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
The ideal candidate should have around 5 to 8 years of experience with substantial hands-on experience in Accounting, SAP system and IFRS reporting with highly numerical ability to support the local Accounting and FP&A function.