Senior Financial Planning Analyst (E-commerce-Startup)
We are looking for a Senior Financial Planning Analyst for a growing e-commerce startup company to join their regional team in Singapore. You will be a key member of the Regional Finance Business Partnering team, supporting APAC Operations teams.
Leading monthly and quarterly Financial Planning cycles and business partnering with Regional and Country Operations Teams, including delivery and shared services to ensure that financials are clearly understood
Leading the planning, reporting, investment analysis, and cost reduction initiatives for Operations.
Analyzing, building processes, supporting expansion along with managing Business as usual finance deliverables
Managing end to end change management projects ensuring robust financial controls prior to launch of new initiatives/expansion
Contribute to ad-hoc projects, and continually automate/streamline processes to improve business efficiency
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- 5-10 years of Finance Business Partnering or FP&A background in e-commerce/logistics / delivery-focused companies.
- Background in fast-paced, MNC, entrepreneurial or startup/technology environments preferred
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
- Relationship building skills to build rapport and influence senior stakeholders in Operations
- Experience in providing recommendations based on financial modeling and data analytics (including Excel, Tableau & SQL) to senior management for strategic decision-making
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills working within a regional and matrix management
Singaporean and Singapore PR only