About the job
Sr/Finance Manager (Start-Up/9k)
Our client is a Series A technology firm in the food services industry. With cutting edge technology coupled with smart and entrepreneurial team they are revamping the food service landscape in Asia.
If you have strong accounting experience coupled with at least 5 years in the fp&a space with a start-up and structured company, there cannot be a better role than this!
Reporting into the Co-Founder your responsibilities will be as below. You will also manage a team of 2-3 accountants based in Singapore. Having a audit experience with a Big4 is a plus.
- Oversee all Company’s accounts, secretarial matters and investments
- Lead budgeting planning and forecasting process and participate in long term planning process for the group
- Manage the management reporting, budgeting and forecasting process, including preparing monthly financial reports and analysis on business performance
- Manage cash flow forecasting and FX arrangements
- Handle year-end audit matters, accounting issues, tax filings and preparation of financial statements to ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements and accounting standards
- Liaise with external parties for auditing, banking, investments and tax matters
- Participate in accounting and finance processes improvement projects and explore ways to leverage technology to enhance end-to-end financial management
- Lead operational finance processes for AR, AP and payroll
- Qualified CA and a degree in Accounting with at least 8 years of working experience. Minimally 3 years external audit experience in Big 4 and 3-4 years of working experience in large structured finance team and high growth startups
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and up-to-date with local accounting standards and practices
- Proficient in ERP/Accounting system and MS Office applications (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience in F&B / tech industry preferred
- High degree of accuracy and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on and highly motivated manager with a collaborative and business partner mindset in a dynamic working environment
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and results-driven
Singapore Citizen or PR only!