Tax Manager, Global FMCG
- Reporting directly to Tax Director based overseas and working closely with CFO based in Bangkok
- Ensure all tax matters provided by external tax consultants and tax legislation are properly documented, filed and archived (CIT, WHT, VAT).
- Ensure company complies with Thailand tax requirements through timely filings and payment of taxes
- Lead tax audits and acts as a main contact with local tax authorities and Provide reconciliation VAT report with general ledger, Calculate and submission P.P.30
- Perform reconciliation for Withholding Tax such as PND.3, 53, P.P.36 and PND.54
- Review and provide Tax Pack and assist in other Corporate reporting requirements and advise business partners (vendors, inter-company) on applications of Thai tax laws and regulations to Thailand transactions.
- Handle for accounting task such as Supporting Month End Closing activities
The successful candidate should have proven track records in direct tax, advisory and accounting tasks as well as experienced in leading the projects related to Taxes such as withholding Tax, VAT, Excise Tax and CIT for process improvement and comply to Thai Revenue Department.
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting with minimum of 5 years’ experience, CA or CPA would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgement. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@caliber8.sg or call at 68125931. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.