Roles & Responsibilities
Your key duties and responsibilities include but not limited to: -
· Coordinate chartering / shipping operations for all agriculture products.
· Handle import & export shipping documents
· Highlight execution risk.
· Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure smooth execution in accordance to contract terms (agreed commitments are met on time, with quality and at minimum cost and risk;
· Ensure accurate record keeping of shipments.
· Check demurrage / dispatch claims process and laytime calculations with owners / shippers / buyers including payables, receivables and accruals.
· Ensure freight, shipping details and laytime transactions are keyed into system in a timely manner and link all the cost calculations.
· Manage invoicing process and ensure final and full payment received
· Diploma or above with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
· Shipping/Operations experience in commodity trading firm preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (particularly in Excel);
- Knowledge of Letter of Credit.
· Knowledge of UCP600, ISBP, Gafta and laytime calculations.
· Good customer service mindset and skills and must demonstrate initiative.
· Organized and able to multi-task, work as part of a team as well as independently with minimum supervision.
· Good communication skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
· Has a strong desire to enhance operations performance level.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.