Trade Finance Manager (Commodity)
We are currently looking for a Trade Finance Manager for a leading agriculture commodity company in SG for global with 3.5bn revenue size.
- Off Balance Sheet Funding
- UPAS Lines
- Increasing the Ratio of Clean Funding lines.
- Increase Non-Cash funding (FI lines) to 20 million.
- Securitization Line of 150 million USD.
- Ensuring D-0 turnaround of all financing documents
- Reduction of working capital cycle times & usage of new and efficient financing instruments.
- Set up a mechanism to review and reporting Banking charges & Interest Rates
- Ensure Reducing COF from banks by 10%.
- Ensure 100% compliance to all bank lines covenants
- Ensure 100% compliance to ethical banking practices, restricted trade practices and other compliance requirements of all the banks.
- Review Weekly Cash flow planning and reporting prepared by the team and propose necessary decisions to the management.
- Ensure complete compliance and regular reporting of BBR facilities and sustainability linked FMO facility reporting.
- Responsible for managing relationships with all bankers & other relevant stake holders necessary for smooth functioning of the TF department.
- Prompt Responses to all Banking queries.
- Quarterly performance pack to be shared with the banks.
- Setting up adequate processes and training the TF team to handle all LC related check & queries.
- Putting SOP’s for Middle office and back office TF team.
- Streamlining the authorisation & payment approval processes.
- Weekly review and of AR team/reporting and sharing a AR tracking report with the Management.
- Ensure Weekly BRS and reporting.
- Responsible for TF / AR and TF back-office Support team.
- Training and development of Onshore & Off shore team.
- Degree in Finance/ Business / Accounting or ACCA or CIMA or equivalent
- Pre-requisite - good working knowledge of trade finance documentation and collection
- At least 6-8 years of work experience
- Multinational Work experience
- Agri commodity work experience will be preferred.
- Available to travel
- Experience in handling a small team
- Soft skills: Analytical skill, meticulous, leadership, communicative and team-player