Assistant Manager Risk and Treasury (Commodity Trading)
Our client is a Singapore based leading petrochemical trading group and they are looking for an Assistant Manager Risk & Treasury.
• Risk Management - Monitoring of trading risk. You will provide risk control analysis and reporting for global and regional activities and advise daily on risk positions, value and potential risk/exposure.
• Treasury - Managing Foreign Exchange Risk and Cashflow Optimization for the Group.
What you will be doing:
• Execute daily risk control processes and risk reports; working alongside trading to manage market and operational risk.
• Ensure daily data integrity, validate positions, and reconcile data inconsistencies with responsible traders.
• Develop and maintain forward curves and support validation of applicable prices.
• Monitor and report daily mark-to-market, P / L, and prepare position matching (physical vs. paper) reports for management.
• Identify exceptions to established limits and tolerances; remedy through authorizations or corrective actions.
• Monitor and report currency exposures to management.
• Manage currency exposures.
• Work with the Trade Finance department to optimize cash flow for the Group. Your profile:
• Working experience in a relevant risk department of a bank or with a commodity trading company will be an advantage.
• Understand risk management tools and exposure management.
• Knowledge of Commodities and derivatives will be preferred.
• High internal and external customer orientation with the ability to work both independently and in a team in an international environment.
• Excellent organization skills and have a positive working attitude.
• Ability to work well under pressure and be able to multitask.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge including the use of pivot tables.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large data.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written) – company language is English.
Please note that this role is only open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.