Our client is a market leader who has built a strong grounding within the industrial sector. They have been expanding rapidly through M&A and have a good track record in driving profitability in pharmaceutical industry. They are looking for a CFO to join their leadership team here in Singapore.
- Provide leadership in all aspects of finance, investor relations, risk management and corporate governance
- Maximize the performance of the existing businesses and lead deal execution for new projects.
- Work closely with the Group CEO, driving the Group's financial strategy and growth, and optimizing the financial performance of the Group.
- Define financial reporting policies and processes as well as ensure compliance
- Lead the selection and adoption of finance & accounting systems and solution deployment
Skills & Experience:
- You will need to have a degree in qualified CPA with at least 10-12 years of work experience
- Strong sense of accountability, ownership, drive and ability to work independently in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- BIG4 experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a data-driven approach to decision making