Our client is a leading LNG shipping company who are on a rapid growth trajectory and looking to strengthen its commercial LNG team in Singapore.
If you are an ex-seafarer (Chief Officer/2nd officer) with relevant shore-based commercial tanker operations experience, we look forward to hearing from you.
• Be the first point of contact for all commercial LNG asset-related matters
• Monitor vessel performance and manage claims
• Communicate with vessels, vessel owners/operators, and shipping teams of trading counterparties and terminals.
• Handling 3rd parties charter-out operational matters and resolving any LNG shipping operations issues
• Prepare month-end reports for the LNG team
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Maritime Studies or equivalent with 3 years experience in LNG Shipping Operations
• Dynamic, hardworking, meticulous, and good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please note that this role is only open to Singaporeans or SPR and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.