Are you a Chief Officer/Master Mariner with shore-based experience as a Vessel Operator within the dry bulk shipping industry?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading commodity/resource company in its growing Singapore office.
- Enhance strategic customer and Owner experience by being the first point of operational contact, taking ownership, and simplifying lines of communication.
- Close collaboration with the trading teams, and proactive pre and post-fixture partnership. Provide guidance to commercial and business development teams on complex non-conventional cargoes and oversee smooth execution.
- Working closely with the Vessel Operators
- Use significant knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry to establish good customer relations
- Embrace digitalization and improve efficiencies.
- Enhance decarbonization data and metrics capture supporting the strategic decarbonization programs in close coordination with our technical and performance teams
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Maritime or Nautical Science and related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4years of related work experience
- Prior sailing experience as a Master, ideally on dry bulk/break bulk vessels having experience with a wide variety of cargoes including deck cargoes