Commodity Accountant (Trading)
We are currently looking for a Commodity Accountant for a leading trading company in Singapore.
- Review Weekly position Sheet / Update Weekly M2M / Week on week Variance Analysis./ Analyse and report key risks.
- Review & approve payments of other direct costs/ Debit- credit notes/ Commission Payments.
- Track cash to cash cycle time and review Interest costs / Bank charges / Other financing costs.
- Good understanding of derivatives & Currencies and reviewing and reporting currency exposure / market exposures.
- Review & report for all advances / receivables & payables related to product.
- Monthly management account compilation & reporting. Vessel wise Reporting. M2M to actual Variance analysis, NC level analysis, Budget tracking and variance reporting.
- KPI reporting on monthly & Quarterly basis.
- Anchoring the yearly budget discussions.
- Attending and resolving all external audit queries related to the product handled.
- SOA updating and recon on a monthly basis.
- Accounting degree with at least 5-7 yrs of PQE.
- Experience of working in Agri commodity business.
- First hand experience of M2M reporting.
- Team player with good inter personal skills,
- Multi-tasking capability.
- Good communication skills in English