Our client is a multinational marine logistics provider and currently growing their presence in Asia.
They are looking to recruit an experienced customer service/sales executive with maritime background to be based in their Tuas, Singapore office.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing team and business.
- Responsible for sales, negotiation and monitoring of contracts for marine customers designated as Key Accounts by the organisation.
- Work strategically with the management of the KA including development & execution of Plans by conducting Market and Customer analysis, segment the customers and prioritize to capture potential.
- Utilise sales tools to spot and capture business opportunities.
- Understand the customers’ processes and strive to influence customers’ decision-making process.
- Add value to KA by supporting customers and bring forward solutions to the right stakeholders to improve performance of their equipment.
- Ensure good customer communication throughout the sales process for a Superior Customer Experience.
- Pro-Actively connect and coordinate internally with Business Unit, sales manager and other team members to secure aligned customer and or market strategies.
- Experience in Freight Forwarder is a plus that will be consider.
Are you the right candidate?
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a correlated area, experience in developing & managing Key Accounts and at least 2 years of experience in shipping and freight forwarder services in marine industry. We are looking for a self-motivated team player with strong customer focus. You should have the courage to take new initiatives and drive implementation, very organized.