Our client an Agri-tech start-up is creating Southeast Asia's largest Seed to Table Digital Fresh Produce Supply Network, distributing fresh fruits, vegetables, plant-based products to the HORECA industry. They are fast growing and hence looking to hire an FP&A manger.
- Compile group consolidated financial reports, including variance analysis.
- Support and prepare financial and strategic plans for the region.
- Rollout and lead budget and forecasts for the business units and group.
- Provide financial and accounting, support in valuation, modelling and due diligence for new business projects.
- Prepare and appraise business cases to support the proposed action plan, including simulations and scenario planning.
- Ability to read and interpret business presentations, financial / business reports and preparation for board and management meetings.
- Handle confidential information as well as formulate follow up procedures.
- Liaise and support senior management and business units HODs.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager on related to finance areas.
- Accounting or Business degree/MBA/Chartered Accountant.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience background in finance (particularly in FP&A roles), preferably from food processing /tech/ startup/ FMCG.
- Audit experience is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Experience user in ERP solutions.
- Attention to details, teamwork and able to work independently.