Are you a LPG Trading Operator looking to move into a full fledged Trading role or a Commodity Broker (LPG) looking to your dream job as a LPG Trader? then this might the one for you!
Our client is a global energy and trading conglomerate with local office in Singapore, looking to grow their physical LPG business in the region. This is an ideal role for a Junior Trader or ship broker/cherterer to move into a trading role especially if they have LPG experience.
Develop and enhance relationships with LPG consumers, producers and importers and increase physical market activity
- Negotiates purchase and sales contracts (spot and term) in a national and international LPG market
- coordinate with the derivatives desk at head office to manage the price risk of the business
- resolve logistic shipping issues
- manage stocks based on demand forecast and supply constraints
- negotiate long term throughputs and storage agreements with third parties
- Work within the wider LPG team to have a global view on the supply and demand balances of the product market
- Contributing to the development of business contracts, including evaluation and development of new opportunities, participating in negotiations as needed
- Remaining current on the legal and economic issues affecting the industry.
- Minimum of 3 years trading experience, preferably trading LPG
- Possess the ability to synthesise, structure and explain with in-depth analysis
- A strong grounding in statistics and/or operational research
- Experience in developing fundamental models
- Experience in the global LPG market
For private and confidential discussion, please email email@example.com