Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (Boon Lay)
Our client is a leading UK MNC and is rapidly expanding in Asia. As part of their expansion they are looking for a dynamic FP&A Manager to head up a growing business unit.
Reporting into the Head of Finance based in Singapore, your responsibilities will be as below:
· Partner with the GM and Operations teams to influence decision making process and drive the annual quarterly planning and forecasting process
. Assists in preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions
· Ensure integrity of sales forecast and help drive local team to achieve targets
· Ensure local compliance with all Element group financial policies & processes, including DoA
· Work with SSC to prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts
· Ensure the accounts comply where appropriate with IFRS, and any local accounting and tax regulations.
· Perform budget vs. actual and trend analysis for the lab and provide a challenge to operational teams.
· Actively manage working capital and A/R, credit, and collections
· Support Operations in developing capex investment cases
· Develop, maintain and monitor the annual financial budget.
· Main point of contact for company statutory requirements: tax, corporate secretarial matters, audit
The time spent by this person will be 70% in the finance business partner areas and 30% overseeing the controls and compliance of the business unit.
· Qualified accountant with internationally recognized qualification is a must have.
· Minimum 10 years post qualification experience sufficient to contribute to the commercial development of the business with proven experience in all aspects of accounting in a service-oriented environment.
· Strong general ledger, internal and external reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and basic income tax knowledge.
Singapore Citizen or PR is a must !