Product Manager – Fuel & Energy Efficiency Controller (Marine) in SINGAPORE
We are looking for a Product Manager for our latest product and service offering that is meant to optimize vessel energy consumption.
Collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders, the role encompasses managing the product's lifecycle from development to product launch as well as its continuous growth after launch. He or she has to technically competent to understand customer needs and motivations and transform them into deliverable via the product and service package.
Below are some of the responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Drive product sales strategy
- Listen to and understand customer feedback, and respond to product suggestions
- Contribute to product pricing strategies
- Work with a cross-functional team to determine the product's business model
- Propose the marketing and PR strategies for the product
- Remain abreast of the latest industry trends and technology particularly in areas of Fuel and Decarbonisation
- Meet with clients and other key stakeholders
- Support the sales team by providing product information and demos
- Perform Market Research and suggest new product development and refinements for existing products
- working together with sales team to achieve company budget;
- in charge of warranty issues
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 year of sales/technical support/service support experience in maritime industry with background relating to machinery and automation systems
- At least 1 years of experience in product/management
- Able to understand marine Regulations and Rules especially in the area of Energy Efficiency and Decarbonization
- Good understanding in electrical products such as drives/ motors/PLC, preference in VFDs is beneficial
- Good understanding of instrumentation and data acquisition is beneficial
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Comfort with technology and its development
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills along with in-depth knowledge of product strategy
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentations to senior executives and key stakeholders
- Solution oriented mind-set
Experience from below items will be preferred.
- Good knowledge on computer network system / topology / Programming will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ship ef?ciency / emissions reduction will be an added advantage
Please reach out to me ''firstname.lastname@example.org''