Our client is a shipping company with a diverse portfolio of vessels and is looking for someone to spearhead their project cargo business within the APAC & Middle East region to be based in Singapore.
- Responsible for developing new business and for day to day commercial activities and operations. Fill a leadership role by finding / following new business opportunities for Project activities, interacting with chartering and operations as well external service providers for efficient, economical vessel operation and service clients in accordance with client expectations.
- Develop a strong business relationship with defined OEM´s, EPC´s, Project Owners, and Freight Forwarders, and make sure the company is invited to bid for relevant project opportunities including larger capital investment projects controlled in the region.
- Act as a bid manager for larger RFQ´s for major capital investment projects and respond to large RFQ´s / Tender documents together with the global Project team as well as other parts of the organization.
- Participate in developing and modify trade tariffs for new project cargo trades
- More than 10 years of working experience from Breakbulk / Heavy Lift Carriers / Breakbulk liner trader and/or experience from Project Freight Forwarder involved in Development as well as Project Execution.
- Good technical (and commercial) understanding related to movement and handling of Break Bulk Cargo, Out of Gauge, and Heavy-Lift operations at sea and on land.
- Ideally having experience servicing larger EPC contractors and manufacturers within the following sectors: Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Mining, Mobility, and Industrial.
We look forward to hearing from you! Press Easy Apply or reach out to Brijesh Mongia at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion