Regional Treasury Manager (Shipping/Logistics)
Our client is a leading players in the shipping industry.
We are is looking for a talented and strategic Group Treasury Manager, to be based in Singapore. As a key advisor to the Group CFO, he/she will provide financial leadership to develop, optimize and execute cash and liquidity strategy.
Regional Cash and Liquidity Management
- Working with relevant finance operation teams, operate, manage and develop the treasury operations, including the relevant processes and IT systems/tools
- Develop direct cash flow forecasts for the short and long term and ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements for 5 countries. +/- 10 entities
- Anticipate possible cash challenges and make decisions on funding (at the entity level)
- Develop indirect cash flow forecast and full balance sheet on a quarterly and yearly basis and report cash flow and balance sheet into Group Consolidation System
- Manage external financing usage for the region
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance Director to define and execute strategies to optimize working capital management
- Manage intercompany balances within entities in the region
- Support the Group for implementation of the FIS Treasury Management System for the region
- Support the Group on liquidity structure project, manage cash pool in the region
- Support the Group on a forecast improvement project
- Support the Group on the FX hedging project
- Prepare slides for monthly management meetings and ad hoc meetings as required
- Manage users in Electronic Banking System (EBS), and be the system administrator for main cash management banks
- Responsible for submission of regulatory reporting to external stakeholders for SG and MY
- Responsible for yearly KYC review for bank accounts
- Manage ad hoc projects such as building a working capital dashboard for senior management
- Support ad hoc projects from time to time beyond the scope of treasury
- Manage relationships with key banks to raise funds
- Keep up to date on relevant financial and industry developments, and advise management on the impact of regulatory/monetary changes in the region.
- Liaise and work closely with various internal departments and external consultants on various financial projects
- Degree in Financial management or accounting, CPA or equivalent preferred
- 8+ years of progressive experience in a managerial capability in treasury management / financial management. South-East Asia exposure preferred
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Attention to detail, ability to achieve and maintain a high standard of reporting accuracy and oversight
- Ability to work in a high-paced, demanding environment while effectively managing multiple priorities and responsibilities concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exhibit Strong work-ethic, critical thinking, initiative and resourcefulness
Singaporeans/ Singapore PRs only!