Job Description & Requirements
We are inviting a self-driven individual to lead and manage a full fledge of accounting and finance activities for a client’s portfolio. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of tasks and problems to support international businesses.
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant or Directors, understanding the business models of each assigned client to act as an advisor, the duties and responsibilities are:
· Prepare and maintain the full set of accounts (AR/AP and GL) of the assigned clients’ portfolio along with supporting schedules and any other necessary reconciliation, as well as reporting and support cashflow forecasts and variance analysis.
· Prepare GST / Withholding Tax returns as well as statutory yearly reporting (i.e. XBRL files, Financial statements under IFRS and SFRS, etc.).
· Perform full monthly payroll processing including maintaining HR master data, processing pay-runs, upkeep social security administration, statutory filing and annual income tax return submissions.
· Prepare the annual tax returns for the assigned clients.
· Assist the Senior Accountants or Directors with company secretary activities for the assigned clients' portfolios.
· Work on any other ad-hoc requests from clients as included in the agreed scope.
· Degree in Accountancy / Finance or CA/CPA
· Minimum 1 or 2 years of experience in Accounting
· Must be IT savvy and comfortable with ERP systems. Experience with app searching and testing for XERO (ideal)
· Proficient in MS Excel is a must
· Well-organized, demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
· Independent, meticulous
· Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines
· Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
· Commercially minded