The APAC finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst due to growth in the APAC region. The Senior Financial Analyst will be based in Singapore in the APAC office.
This position is critical to ensure full understanding of APAC business results, working with the in-country Finance Controllers to ensure accuracy of reporting data and to support continued profit and productivity improvement for the business. This position will also be responsible for the monthly management reporting, forecasts and annual budget process.
- Drive the annual Plan and quarterly forecasting process, provide data to support projections, and ensure Plan / forecast is reported correctly within the financial reporting system.
- Prepares monthly management reports and drive monthly business reviews with commercial team. Measure actual performance results against forecast/plan and identify issues that require further action. Highlight areas of business unit underperformance.
- Partners with corporate accounting and business finance team and provide meaningful insights on APAC results.
- Assists in preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly, and year end financial close processes in accordance with Corporate guidelines and policies.
- Drive the design, development, deployment, maintenance and streamlining of all internal reports.
- Support the calculation and analysis of sales compensation plans, monitor and evaluate effectiveness.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance disciplines from a recognized university as well as professional accounting degree such as CA, ACCA, CIMA is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) as well as US GAAP.
- Broad knowledge of corporate income and indirect tax, tax accounting and reporting.
- Good commercial sense with keen understanding of business dynamics.
- APAC exposure in an MNC environment preferred.
- Good understanding and experience with ERP systems.
- Process oriented, detailed and meticulous.
- Hands-on and “can do” attitude.
- Good communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
Singapore Citizen or PR only!