A leading shipping company is looking for a treasury analyst/ senior treasury analyst to join their treasury department.
Cash Flow Management
- Manage the group’s liquidity, including cash positioning, cash forecasting and cash variance analysis.
- Ensure adequate working capital needs.
- Invest excess cash optimally.
- Work closely with business units and subsidiaries in other locations and in anticipating funding needs.
- Provide support in liaising with financial institutions and intercompany loans.
- Manage loan book of the group
- Manage interest rate exposure and active conversation with banks to proactively manage the risk
- Manage the group’s foreign exchange exposures with global operations across multiple entities.
- Prepare gain & loss variance analysis report on FX hedging activities.
- Ensure adequate FX lines and coverage.
- Execute FX hedges in line with the group’s hedging policy.
- Monitor and analyze economic and market information to determine potential impacts on the group.
- Support investment process, including preparation of investment calculations for existing and potential investments.
- Set up bank accounts and handle bank KYC requests.
- Deliver improvement to treasury systems and processes.
- Support ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Continue development of inhouse Treasury module
Education & Qualifications
- University degree and above in Finance or Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-6 years working experience in a Treasury-related position.
- Experience working with Treasury Management System is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in liquidity and capital management.
- Strong business acumen with financial analytical skills.
- Well versed in computer applications such as MS Excel.
- Experience in shipping industry will be preferred but not compulsory.
- Independent, flexible and demonstrate the ability to deal with pressure. .Ready to work with teams in various locations, multi-cultural environment
- Any financial analytical certification will be an advantage.
Singapore Citizen or PR only!