Treasury Manager (Leading FMCG)
Our client is a fast-growing company in the consumer goods and invests to sustain innovation and differentiation with a strong commitment to sustainable development. With further expansion plans in Thailand and overseas market, they are looking for a Treasury Manager to be based in Bangkok office managing the treasury function, a Treasury Manager manages a team to perform treasury operations, cash management, and funding activities as well as managing long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Reporting directly to Head of Accounting and supervise day-to-day activities in cash management functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization
- Coordinate and work as a team with all related internal and external parties to ensure the operational efficiency of Treasury Operations and the assigned project
- Forecast and manage cash flow to meet daily cash requirements and improve cash forecasting, cash positioning, and carry out analysis on corporate and the subsidiaries' bank accounts.
- Support of the business on monthly basis and handling all aspects of cash management and banking
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk and managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements
The successful candidate should a good quantitative and basic financial modelling as well as strong knowledge of financial instruments like Bank Loan, Cash Management and Derivative
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance with minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in treasury with supervisory skill would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and initiative with commitment and ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@caliber8.sg. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Proficiency in English and Thai as the candidate requires to work closely with the Thai counterparts.
EA License no: 17S8670 Registration No. R1544539