Treasury Manager APAC (10-11K))
We are looking for a Treasury Lead to work in our regional APAC team. You will work in close cooperation and coordination with Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Tax, Legal and Operations both with the regional and Group teams.
What's on your plate:
- Treasury Operations & Cash/ Liquidity Management
- Lead the regional Treasury Team
- Implementing Treasury Management System processes and functions (SAP)
- Coordinating the integration of a regional Core Bank setup in cooperation with Global Treasury
- Improving and automating payment and bank reconciliation processes (SAP)
- Implementing a regional cash pooling process
- Responsible for regional Cash Flow Forecasting
- Managing and optimising Regional Group Cash Flows
- Intercompany financing such as inter-company loan management and coordination
- Regional Core Bank relationship management
What you bring to the table:
- You studied preferably business / economics / administration with a focus on Finance / Controlling / Accounting (preferably a Master degree or equivalent)
- You gained 8-10 years of work experience working in Treasury/Cash Management for a Tech- or Internet business, at a finance / transaction advisory services team at an international accounting firm, or at a global bank
- You have outstanding analytical as well as project management skills, enjoy solving complex challenges focused on improving processes
- You are a strong team player thanks to your social flexibility and natural communication talent; proficient in English is a must have, other languages are an advantage
- You enjoy working in a highly dynamic, pragmatic and results-oriented environment
- You are proficient in SAP and MS Office
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging working environment, with an extra steep learning curve.
- Responsibility from day one to figure out how to solve exciting complex operational ‘problems’.
- The chance to excel in a company and team where decisions are taken based on data insights.
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds.
- Growth opportunities based on your performance.
- Regular company and team events.