Join one of our teams and you’ll be working with a group of self-motivated, highly ambitious, and passionate people within the recruitment space.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you can choose the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career in Maritime or Finance recruitment? Want to be the highest biller?
Choose a career with Caliber8 and you can. Plus, you’ll receive the best rewards, training, support, and development opportunities in the industry.
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
Your Job as a Recruitment Consultant
The role of a Caliber8 recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates, and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Your Job role as an Intern with us
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated, and creative Business data support & Marketing Intern to join our headquarters in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can contribute positively and can multitask; then this may be the place for you! Reporting into the Director’s; your key responsibilities include:
Planning and executing data entry into our company CRM
- Help market presentations, executing campaigns & creating end of campaign reports.
- Content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Create professional marketing materials for business development purposes. Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Execute marketing plans. Assist with researching our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Assist the Recruitment Team to execute daily activities including importing data into the ATS.
Basic Requirements for both positions:
Our team culture is really important to us, and it’s key that we find the right person to join our fast-paced, creative, and fun local marketing team. Ideally, we’re looking for:
- University student or post-graduate
- A self-starter who loves to take on new challenges and own their own projects
- Positive attitude with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a tight timeline and juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, who works well with everyone
- Excellent English writing skill Above-average Microsoft PowerPoint slide skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
What We Offer
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Happy Friday’s