Roles & Responsibilities
- Attending vessels at anchorage and/or berth (terminal) and etc, for husbandry matters.
- Arrangement of Port formalities, documentation, declaration for smooth vessel
- Compliance on all statutory formalities and factual declarations.
- Communication and coordination with all work-related parties.
- Able to work irregular hours to handle assigned duties.
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers, forwarders etc.
- Strong minded and positive.
-Well versed in Microsoft office such as Excel/ Words/ Powerpoint
-Strong communication skills
-Must possess Class 3 or 3A driving license or more