Chief Financial Officer (Fintech/Payments)
Our client is one of South East Asia’s leading Fintech company that has sky rocketed its growth over the past decade in Asia. With operations in Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and India. We are using technology and empathy to create the best customer experience and operational excellence to support our millions of users around the world.
They are looking for an experienced, dynamic and solid finance professional to head up the finance department based in Singapore.
This role will report directly into the Group CEO and work closely with the board in Europe. Our client can be categorised as an established start-up.
Be responsible to oversee the group accounting, finance, treasury, fund raising, investor relations, and all other finance related activities. Working as the business partner to Group CEO, focus to achieve group long term strategic and financial objectives.
- Work very closely with the Group CEO and C-suite leadership team to partner them in the development and execution of both the short term and longer-term business objectives
- Ensure group wide statutory compliance across all the markets we operate
- Ensure timely and accurate financial closing process, keep improving and streamlining the processes
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly rolling forecast process to drive the delivery of a stretched group financial target, track the progress, provide insightful analysis to the leadership team to support any action plans, and ensure the execution of the plans
- Ensure group financial reports are delivered on time with quality, and continue to improve the reporting process, financial matrix visibility and reports automation
- Drive the overall group tax compliance across all markets, and the tax efficiency in all group transactions and initiatives
- Lead and evaluation all the M&A opportunities to mitigate the risk and create shareholder value
- Lead and drive the group treasury function to ensure the effective use of the funds and minimize the cost of funding
- Lead and drive group fund raising activities to ensure the company is well financed to support the future growth
- Lead the drive quarterly board meeting deck preparation and maintain positive relations with the board
- Keep and maintain good relations with all group investors
- Lead the drive for up-tiering and upskilling the Finance teams to inspire and create a high performing culture
- Lead and drive the implementation IFRS standard
* 15+ years of relevant financial management experience at a senior level gained in a global firm, experience in financial service sector/fintech/payments and investment firm is highly desired but not a must. Having Fintech tech experience is a big plus.
* Demonstrated track record of business partnering who can influence and effectively challenge C-suite stakeholders.
* Experience of successful fund raising in the past is highly desired
* A minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, tax and auditing, investing or finance, and a further business/financial qualification such as CFA / ACCA/CPA.
* Experience in leading an efficient and effective finance division and multi-functional teams.
* Experience with objective performance evaluation and ability to provide insights into proven business best practices, as well as the design and implementation of high-ROI transformation solutions.
* Strong understanding of finance function and measures of performance.
* Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
* Proven ability to attract, hire and keep top talent and build a high-performance team
* Experience in Netsuite accounting system and IFRS accounting standard
Kindly reach to me for a confidential discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org