Finance Manager (Controllership)
Our client is the largest company in the mobility industry and is listed and headquartered in Europe.
It is a project based organisation and has been expanding aggressively in Asia. Singapore is their regional HQ, this role is for the Singapore entity.
Purpose of the job
- Ensure monthly/quarterly and year book closing and Finance duties of the legal entity are performed accurately & timely.
- Ensure compliance with local Tax laws.
- Ensure compliance to Internal Control rules.
- Ensure the correct application of Finance rules (IFRS).
- Streamline accounting processes.
- Ensure month-end closing and accurate & timely Management Reporting to the Group.
- Control Site overhead costs, compute hourly rates and assess under/over-recovery.
Key Responsibilities: Coordinate accounting activities with the Shared Service
- Cost Center report
- Timely & accurate Month-end, Half-year & Year-end closing & reconciliations
- Tax filings, reporting, transfer pricing report preparation with the support of Tax consultants
- Statutory audit / Financial Statement preparation liaising with external auditors
- Liaise with Group expert (SAP, Tax, Treasury) as and when required
- Treasury activities: cash pooling, hedging management etc.
- Ensure payments to suppliers are made on time
- Perform Balance Sheet Review
- As Overhead controller, assist the departments with Cost Center annual budgets and reviews
- Analysis of the under/over-recovery for the site
- Act as Process Owner for accounting internal controls
- Support cash management by origin
- Administrator of the accounting tools (SAP – CONCUR – DIP)
- Chartered Accountant.
- Educated to University Degree (BA., Master) level in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Group with Shared Services Accounting.
- Relevant background in accounting, reporting and audits.
- Experience of working in a multi-national with accounting shared services.
- SAP, MS Office, Consolidation and Reporting tools.
- Energetic, self-motivated with an enthusiasm to grow with the Company.
- Ability to present to the management and be challenged.
- Big 4 audit experience/ long-term accounting exposure background would be a plus.
Singapore Citizen and PR only!