- To coordinate the planning process needed to achieve the long-term planning of staff on board vessels.
- To liaise with vessels, manning agents in relation to the planning process.
- Create, update and upload crew personal files and records in KONeCT software (Company software)
- Plan, coordinate and execute crew change for Company's vessels
- Handling visas and ensuring legislation of crew certification are adhered
- Handling of flag state application and requirements
- Ensure efficiency of crewing functions such as crew changes, crew sourcing, recruitment, and retention
- To ensure relievers are planned for the staff in time as mentioned in Company SMS Check and verify crew qualifications/ documentation prior to joining
- Handling Singapore harbour craft crew documents such as Work Permit, Security bond, Tax, and ad hoc task.
- Documenting data and information into internal system
- Education: Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Polytechnic diploma in Maritime Studies or Marine Engineering, High school (A Levels or NITEC equivalent) or O Levels will be considered.
- Past Working Experience: Some administrative experience in human resource management or at least 1 year’s administrative experience in a ship management company is preferred.
- Soft Skill: Good negotiating skill is required, Good leadership, communication skills, ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Basic Skill: English, Literate in Computer & MS office Application