FINANCE CONTROLLER (Medical Devices)
Our client is a fast-growing medical device company and due to their continued interest and investment in this region has resulted in a need for high calibre finance professional to join their team.
- Define annual budget planning policy, lead the execution and monitoring of budget usage
- Take responsibility for investor relations
- Lead the finance team and report to the Group CFO
- Manage the consolidation of Group results, budgeting and forecasting exercises for the Group and ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Improve accounting system migrating the entire record-keeping to the system
- Coordinate yearly audit process
Skills & Experience:
- You will need to have a degree in qualified CPA with at least 10 years of work experience
- Strong managerial experience
- BIG4 experience is a plus.
- Experience in a start-up is highly advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential in this fast-paced environment.
- Independent, pro-business, dynamic, flexible