Finance Director (Consumer Electronics)
As the Finance Director, you will support the organization as a Business Partner in guiding our long-term financial strategy. You will support the organization’s capital raising initiatives by providing financial value, business and intelligence support in structuring commercial deals. You will also evaluate M&A opportunities to create shareholder value, identify and assess the handling of funds beyond business investment through the financial markets, and manage tax efficiency for the organization.
You will also lead the Finance team in effective cash flow management across the organization to aid business growth and improve our bottom line. You will design and implement the Finance infrastructure, as well as spearhead process improvements and resource allocation initiatives to ensure smooth operation and improved efficiency.
This role requires excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills to effectively engage with internal stakeholders to support intercompany activities. The ideal candidate holds good academic credentials with at least 15 years of work experience and a minimum of 5 years in a key financial management leadership role. Proven track record of effective business partnership across regional operations is required.
- Degree in Business/Finance and/or MBA qualifications
- Strong analytical and financial/corporate evaluation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven cross-cultural business partnering experience a must.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to details when working in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter with high level of initiative, meticulous and adept at working under pressure and tight timelines
- Working independently as well as contribute in an innovative, passionate and driven environment