Finance Manager (E-commerce / Start up)
Our customer is one of the fastest-growing digital platform in the e-commerce industry, is looking for a Finance Manager to join the Singapore team. This person will be required to support the Senior Finance Manager and support the overall finance, accounting, and tax function, with a strong emphasis on technical knowledge.
- Manage daily finance operation activities in the Company; Project AR & AP, cashflow, bank activities, reconciliations, month/year end close.
- Manage statutory audits and support tax compliance; e.g. GST reporting, Annual tax, due diligence etc
- Ability to lead special finance projects, manage the centralized finance systems with an ambition to further automate processes
- Strategic partner to business and other leaders in the group with insightful business and finance inputs relating to key business decisions
- Develop and maintain sound internal control system in business and financial reporting processes
- Manage a team of 2-3 people
- Qualified CA or CPA with a degree in Accounting
- Preferably at least 3+ years overall experience in a fast-paced tech or e-commerce industry
- Prior experience in Big 4 is an added advantage
- Hands-on and passionate about fast-paced startup/tech
- Strong sense of ownership to see projects to completion
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities
- Demonstrate high adaptability to constant changing and unstructured environments
- Singapore PR or Citizen only