Financial Analyst (Education)
Our client is the largest education brand in Asia in its specialisation and is headquartered globally in the western hemisphere. They have double the number of schools in the last 3 years in Asia and have an appetite to go further in the next coming years
Given this serious expansion plans, the Finance Director is looking to hire a dynamic, resilient and excel savvy Financial Analyst to support the FP&A team with adhoc analysis, reports and be the guiding light to the business.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, your responsibilities will be as below:
• Support the monthly financial reporting and analysis function, forecast specific areas within the business, and manage ad-hoc data and financial analysis
• Analyze, track and report on all assigned key indicator and financial figures to compare to approved planning/forecasting benchmarks
• Collect, organize, analyze, interpret, and communicate financial data to assist the business with making key decisions
• Support the month-end financial reporting process including generating reports to ensure accurate closing of monthly financials and closing in-depth financial reporting
• Assist with the planning and execution of the corporate forecasting process, including monthly, quarterly reporting, the annual budget and long-range planning
. Drive financial modeling for capital investments such as new centre build or acquisitions a
• Support to drive better financial insight and analysis into our key operational areas while driving greater financial controls and leadership for the organization
• Provide operational and business insight for key metrics across multiple functional areas
• Drive efficiencies in data collection and improve upon data analysis tools
• Foster cross-functional relationships and assist in ad-hoc analyses of complex business issues
- You must have 2 years of solid FP&A experience and must possess strong excel skills. Over all experience in Audit/Accounting for at least 3 years.
- You must be hardworking, resilient and able to handle stretched deadlines as the business is growing rapidly.
- You should have the willingness to be a strong dependable resource and an able team player.
- Strong communication skills and can do attitudue is a imperative to have.
Singapore Citizen or PR!