About the job
Our client is a leading ecommerce brand with operations in 8 countries in Asia are looking for a talented FP&A Manager to join the FP&A Team and focus business partnering and FP&A responsibilities. The FP&A Manager will act as key advisor to the business unit leaders on a number of strategic, commercial and financial elements. Leveraging on strong business acumen, analytical skills and financial management skills. The candidate will lead in-depth analysis to help strategic decisions.
The role is based in our Singapore office.
- Provide business intelligence derived from analysis of financial KPI and trends of different business segments; Provide senior management with insightful recommendation, planning and reporting support; as required, drive implementation of relevant recommendations; Drive the strategy with exposure to all aspects of the business to implement cost reduction initiatives
- Establish and evaluate profit plan; explore investment opportunities
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team to generate and review relevant financial information and forecasts
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various scenarios and to analyse impact of different business options
- Act as key business partner to the Operations team, supporting key projects especially related to supply chain, production and payments
- Design and review financial models to analyse strategic business options and opportunities
- Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on functional financial performance, thereby supporting functional MT in making fact-based, financially sound decisions. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
- Support in providing forward looking estimates of key metrics and departmental performance
- Pro-actively support execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholder
- Pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance
- Supports the functional leaders in adhering to their budget by means of monitoring, projecting, reporting and controlling
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of : Monthly performance, product/market/customer/integral profitability
- Identifies risks and opportunities.
- Forecasting, Strategic Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc
- Bachelor from a Top tier university is required
- 6-10 years of experience with exposure to business partnering and analytical roles
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Deep understanding of financial planning and forecasting
- Self-starter with good communication and project management skills
- Strong excel modeling skills, advanced IT skills preferred
- Ability to structure data in actionable recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively with business partners
- Organized, strategically focused, detail-oriented, self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Exhibit Strong work-ethic, critical thinking, initiative and resourcefulness
- Experience in Ecommerce, Logistics, Fashion or other fast paced consumer oriented businesses preferred.