Group Financial Reporting and Consolidation Manager
- Planning and coordinating group audit and all statutory requirements.
- Coordinating with subsidiaries and local auditors of each country.
- Sound knowledges or local statutory environment.
- leading Group audit pack consolidation
- Handling local taxation/ compliance & all statutory filling.
- Co-ordinating with all subsidiaries on audit planning and execution.
- Discussion with local audit teams of subsidiaries as and when needed.
- Handling Group Auditors.
- Interface to GTP & all local compliance teams.
- Sound knowledge of board minutes and meeting /filing requirements.
- Handling a team of 3-4 direct and indirect reports.
- Local Chartered Accountants /CPA.
- Prior experience of handling similar role.
- Good in IFRS and tax requirements.
- Handling multination group consolidation.
- Mobile and able to travel
- Minimum 5-7 year of Singapore work experience is a must.
- MNC work ex in similar roles / significant experience with big 4 managing big audits.