Head of Collections (European Fintech Collection MNC)
Our client is the largest debt management fintech company in Asia and originates from Europe.
They are rapidly expanding and hence looking to add a new headcount in their Thailand Business.
Overview The Head of Operations will support the Managing Director in leading the overall P&L of our Thailand entities. You will be responsible for helping design and deliver the Company’s ongoing strategy on collection operations, standard operating procedures, and compliance.
This role reports to the Managing Director and will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of the Company. Responsibilities
• Assist in the design and implementation of business strategies aimed towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
• Help set comprehensive business goals for performance and growth.
• Oversee daily operations and ensure adequate operational planning and financial control systems are in place.
• Contribute to the exploration and tapping of business collaborations with local and international clients, agencies, and financial institutions.
• Establish strong relationships with government agencies, private entities, and business collaborators to promote the Company's services.
• Evaluate company and people performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
• Manage positive relationships with market players in financial investment, new financial portfolios, and debt acquisition.
• Participate in business expansion activities such as investments, acquisitions, and corporate alliances relevant to the Company's business initiatives.
• Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are understood and owned by the management and employees.
• Assist the Managing Director in assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
• Contribute to building and maintaining an effective executive team.
• Experience in setting up operations from start is an advantage.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, or a related field is preferred; an MBA is highly preferred.
• A minimum of 15+ years’ experience in collections at a financial institution or other third-party collection company (advantage). •
A minimum of 10 years’ management or supervisory level experience with a proven ability to effectively lead a team.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, reason, solve problems, and prioritize work independently.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command over English and Thai is a must