Head Of Financial Planning Analysis (Business Partnering)
Our client is a leading Education brand with footprints in UK, the Americas, Canada, Australia and Asia. In Asia, we operate under are actively expanding our portfolios in a number of emerging markets.
We are now looking to hire a Head of FP&A to support this growth reporting into the CFO.
The Head of FP&A sets up and manages the FP&A rhythm in Asia. He/she enjoys active engagement with key business stakeholders and work with them collaboratively to grow the business. He/she is passionate in driving operational excellence and process efficiencies through automation and adoption of new technologies, and plays a key role in enabling data-driven decisions. He/she would be a trusted advisor to the leadership team. Ability to thrive in a fast paced, transformative and fluid environment is key to success in this role.
· Responsible for all day to day FP&A finance rhythm.
· Drive efficiencies through automation and process improvements. Leverage on existing systems as well as lead adoption of innovative new technologies.
· Enable data driven decisions through appropriate tools and processes.
· Lead business planning processes and strategic business partnering activities. Work in close collaboration with Asia leaders as well as group finance and other stakeholders.
· Support growth initiatives, including M&A, new sites and organic growth.
. Drive long and short term strategic plans across Asia and gain market share
. Leading the FP&A team in Singapore and growing internal talent to future leadership roles.
· Proven track record in managing FP&A rhythm. Experience in implementation of analytics & planning tools highly preferred.
· Experienced in driving business planning activities and strategic business partnering with senior leaders in a fast paced, transformative, multi-cultural and cross-functional environment.
· Strong strategic mind set, an eye for details, willingness to be hands on, results-driven.
· Able to effectively communicate, influence, lead and develop others.
. Experience in M&A, FP&A transformational projects will be a value add.
· 15 years of progressive, relevant experience with reputed companies/MNC's
· Finance/accounting qualified through a degree or professional qualifications such as ACCA
- Singapore Citizen or PR only!