· Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
· Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
· Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
· Creating user accounts and performing access control.
· Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
· Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
· Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
· Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
· Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
· Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
· Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
· At least two years' experience in a similar role.
· Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
· Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
· Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
|Contact name:||Tomoko Ami|