Are you someone who is enthusiastic and passionate to be a specialist in the dry bulk sector? This is the opportunity to join a global dry bulk ship operator as a laytime specialist!
Responsibilities & Duties
- To be involved in all stages of the laytime calculation process and closing ongoing laytime voyages.
- Knowledge and understanding of the terminology used in the business
- Produce reports and feedbacks to reduce risk exposure eg Charter Party clauses and contracts.
- Analyze operational performance, efficiency, identify areas for process improvement, and report on optimization.
5. Work closely with Operations and Chartering department as required
Candidates with the below qualifications are invited to apply
· Bachelor’s degree graduate with minimum 2-years’ experience in shipping, preferable within the dry bulk segment
· Experience with contract interpretation, key laytime/demurrage terms
If you have what it takes above, do reach out to Brijesh Mongia at email@example.com for a discussion.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified