About The Job -
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated Management Trainee to join our headquarters in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can contribute positively and can multitask; then this may be the place for you! Reporting into the Director’s; your key responsibilities include:
Planning and executing data entry into our company CRM
Assist the Recruitment Team to execute daily activities including importing data into the ATS.
Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
Strategic player, driven and ambitious in delivery of results.
Our team culture is really important to us, and it’s key that we find the right person to join our fast-paced, creative, and fun local management trainee. Ideally, we’re looking for:
· University student or post-graduate
· A self-starter who loves to take on new challenges and own their own projects
· Positive attitude with excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work within a tight timeline and juggle multiple projects at once
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills, who works well with everyone
· Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
What We Offer
· Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
· Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
· Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
· Happy Friday’s