Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Our client is a global market share leader focused on creating value to their end markets they serve. They are currently looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager with an innovative mind and strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with different stakeholders. This role will be spear-heading the Company’s financial forecast, annual budgeting process, variance analysis etc.
- Analyzing financial status by analyzing P&L’s, forecasting of region, sub region and countries and recommending corrective measures
- Preparation of business budgets and rolling forecasts
- Identify areas of improvement and support in implementing solutions
- Helps in future decision making and M&A activities by developing financial modelling and analysis.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop performance metrics to support performance evaluation
- Analyse current and past trends and key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Tech industry background preferred.
- Proficient in using Excel and PowerPoint. Tableau/ Power BI and MS access skills desirable.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to drive data driven discussions
- Open mindset ability to adapt to changing priorities, be initiative-taking in thinking out of the box.
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to lead a team and take strategic decisions in a hands-on manner