Manager Treasury (Cash Management, Forex, Maritime)
Our client is a leading shipping company headquartered out of India and has operations worldwide. This role reports into the Group CFO in India and works closely with the local team in Singapore.
? Role entails functional assistance to CFO by executing treasury & hedging functions
? Managing finance portfolio
? Preparation of the financing blueprint in the light of capital procurement plans.
- Develop vessel finance structures
- financial structuring (in terms of SPVs)
- Working capital management
- Withholding tax component
- Daily Cash management
- Covenants management
- Hedging & hedge monitoring
- Analyzing freight markets and relationship with paper markets
- Various insights of forex, interest rate and oil markets.
- Functional accountability for treasury activities to the CFO
- Funds flow management for capital repayments
- Interaction/negotiation with banks on financial activities (capex requirement)
- Loan Documentation
- Hedging policy development
- Treasury performance analyses and reporting
- Carrying out periodical trades on forex, bunker, interest rates and FFAs
- Monthly FFA reporting, Interest expense reporting
- Quarterly Borrowing report, treasury report
- TSL MIS & reporting (Borrowing, OFAC, Sanctions, Share Holders Reports)
- Covenant management for the loans taken by the company.
CA/CFA/CWA with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Shipping & Logistics industry. Masters in Business Administration or equivalent from reputed institutes in India, Singapore or abroad
? Minimum 4-5 Years’ Work Experience in the said functional areas within the Shipping or Logistics industry (SGD 6-7k)